**Assembly Bill 3002 went into effect on January 1, 2019, which provides information regarding disability access requirements and resources to business owners.
To read the full notice in English, click HERE
. To view in other languages click HERE
City of South Pasadena - New Business License Application
What you need to know to get started:
1. Most business licenses are renewed on an annual basis and expire twelve (12) months from the business start date or for those renewing, the current expiration date.
2. The business start date is the first date your business started operating in the City of South Pasadena.
3. Employee identification numbers are required for all new businesses. Sole owner or partnerships are required to provide Social Security number for all owners/partners. LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or Corporations are required to provide a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN) or State Employee Identification Number (SEIN) for the business.
4. Additional supplemental documents may be requested. Please attach any documents relating to the business when prompted. These may include, Articles of Incorporation, Seller's Permit, a State Issued Permit or License, Driver's License or Photo ID, etc.
5. Your application may be routed to various departments in the licensing process. Department approval time lengths may vary.
6. No payment will be required until your application has been reviewed and accepted. You will receive
an email verifying the receipt of application. Within 5 business days you will receive an email containing the amount due and instructions on how to make payment online.
The City of South Pasadena would like to welcome you to its business community. We know that starting a new business can be exciting and challenging. We wish you the greatest success in your new venture!
If you need any assistance with the application process, please call (626) 403-7258 or email email@example.com to speak with a customer service representives.